Thank you for your interest in becoming a supplier to ISD Inc. By completing this registration form, your information will be entered into our
supplier diversity database.
If there is a sourcing opportunity for your industry specific business, you will
be contacted to submit additional information.
To qualify for participation in our diverse supplier program, you must meet the
A business enterprise is classified as a minority-owned business if the company is at least 51 percent owned, controlled and operated by one or more individuals from a minority group. The following groups are classified as minorities:
- African Americans: U.S. citizens having origins in any of the Black African racial groups.
- Asian Americans: Asian-Indian: U.S. citizens whose origins are from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- Asian Pacific: U.S. citizens whose origins are from Japan, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, the Philippines, Thailand, Samoa, Guam, the U.S. Trust Territories of the Pacific or the Northern Marianas.
- Hispanic Americans U.S. Citizens of Spanish culture whose origins Mexico, South or Central America, or the Caribbean Island. Native Americans U.S. Citizens having origins in any of the following: American Indians, Eskimos, Aleuts, Native Hawaiians.
- GLBT Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual, Transgender Owned Business (GLBT). The business must be 51% owned, operated and controlled by a GLBT business owner certified by The National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC).
- SDVOB Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB) owner must be able to provide proof of classification. The business must be 51 % unconditionally and directly owned by one or more Service-Disabled Veterans or in the case of any publicly owned business, not less than 51% of the stock of the company is owned by one or more Service-Disabled Veterans; and the management and daily business operations of the SDVOB must be controlled by one or more service-disabled veterans
- Non-Minority Female Classification A business enterprise is classified as a woman/women-owned business if the company is at least 51 percent owned, controlled and operated by a woman or women
Provide proof of certification from one or more of the following organizations or their regional affiliates:
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA 8a) www.sba.gov
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)www.nmsdc.org
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)www.wbenc.org
- National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC)www.nwboc.org
- US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC)www.uspaacc.com
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)www.nglcc.org